Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Think I'm addicted to your light

I can't stop listening to this song and can't stop staring at Beyonce. She looks soooooo beautiful!!!

Remember those walls I built. Well baby they're tumbling down. And they didn't even put up a fight. They didn't even make a sound. I found a way to let you in. But I never really had a doubt. Standing in the light of your Halo. I've got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened. Every rule I had you breakin'. It's the risk that I'm takin'. I ain't never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now I'm surrounded by your embrace. Baby I can see you halo. You know you're my saving grace. You're everything I need and more. It's written all over you face. Baby I can feel your halo. Pray it won't fade away. I can feel your halo, halo, halo. I can see your halo, halo, halo

Hit me like a ray of sun. Burning through my darkest nights. You're the only one that I want. Think I'm addicted to your light. I swore I'd never fall again. But this don't even feel like fallin'. Gravity can't forget. To pull me back to the ground again

I can feel your halo, halo, haloI can see your halo, halo, halo...Halo, halo oohhhh..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this song! She is beautiful and what makes her more beautiful is that she isn't skinny like everyone else. "Real women have curves"

boya arsila said...

Yup..you make a very good point..the curve is what makes her a real woman..

Anonymous said...

Very amusing message

Anonymous said...

Earlier I thought differently, thanks for an explanation.

Unknown said...

nike shoes
michael kors bags
ugg boots
coach outlet online
christian louboutin shoes
nike tn
ugg boots
coach bags
new york knicks jersey
ed hardy