Friday, April 24, 2009

When the universe delivers messages...

Often we hear a term about a message in a bottle. But this article is quite different. It tells us about how the universe can actually delivers message for us. There are message all around us. Al we have to do is just to pay attention to the signs because sometimes the messages are like hidden treasure that requires us to dig deeper in order to find it. I believe that it's true considering that we're living in this big universe, filled with lots of good thing and bad things - just like yin and yang. Good things balance the bad things and vice versa. So here is a short article for you about Universal Messages Signs.

Universal Messages Signs
The universe can often relay messages to us through signs. Often, we are too busy to stop and consider what may or may not be a sign. We may ask the universe for guidance, yet fail to recognize the sign it sends us in response. Learning the subtle language of signs can help you interpret the guidance the universe sends your way. We all have been blessed with a connection that allows the universe to communicate directly with us. To be able to understand the information relayed over that connection, however, it is necessary that we learn to pay attention and know what to look for.

To see and correctly interpret a sign, you must open your heart and mind to the universe and invite its guidance into your life. Many of us are blind to the signs we receive because we expect angels or our spirit guides to speak to us in a booming voice and tell us exactly what we need to hear. But signs are usually of this earth and therefore easier to encounter. A song lodged in your mind or a number that seems to pop up everywhere you look after you’ve asked the universe for guidance can both be signs. Signs may come through the animal world, from strangers, or jump out of a book in the form of an insightful passage. A sign may be a direct answer to one of your questions. Other signs may point you in the right direction, warn of impending difficulties, or show you a different way. If you want the universe to send you a sign, tell it that you are ready and willing to accept its guidance.

Not everything you hear or see will be a sign. If you are receptive and patient, however, the signs you receive will become easier to recognize. It is important to listen to your intuition. A sign can mean many things to different people, and only you can decipher a sign’s meaning is for you. As you practice reading the signs and following their guidance, the universe will send more of them your way.

Looking for and enjoying beauty is a way to nourish the soul. the universe is in the habit of making beauty. There are flowers and songs, snowflakes and smiles, acts of great courage, laughter between friends, a job well done, the smell of fresh-baked bread. Beauty is everywhere. -Matthew Fox
(source from dailyom.com - images via justbesplendid.tumblr)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am terrible at reading signs otherwise I feel I would be happier than I am now. However; the only time I can remember following a sign is when I go shopping. If I see something I really like I look for my size. If I can't find my size I see it as a sign I don't need it. But if I do find my size I see it as a size I have to buy it. Hmmm this reminds me of one of my favorite movies, "Fools Rush In." Salma Hayeks character would always follow signs saying signs are everywhere. I really need to open my eyes more.

boya arsila said...

I believe that you have seen the signs..but sometimes we may not be able to feel it or see it but we have actually use the signs as our guidance..I'm not really good at reading and feeling the signs too..Well, just like you, I guess I'll have to be able to open my eyes more=)