Friday, May 1, 2009

Food for thought

Look at these foods...Delicious!!! Mouth-watering!! Tasty!! Enough to make you salivate for sure=) And not only that, I believe these are also comforting food for our mood. Of course anyone know that food affects our moods and when the food looks this stylish, your mood will be good too I believe. It will balances your mood, your mind and of course your tummy.
-Korean Spiced Beef and Cabbage Rolls-
-Spiked Peach Limeade Granita-

-Pea Salad-

-Orange Walnut Tassies-

-Creamy Chocolate-
(source from cookinglight.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE FOOD. Lol! I used to eat frozen dinners all the time when I was under a lot of stress, but now I take the time and make practically everything from scratch. I also make sure that I make it look pretty, I have nice napkins, light candles...it makes the meal so much more delicious. And it does really create a great atmosphere. Joie de vivre!

boya arsila said...

Enjoying your food is also good for our body and of course our health...And you're right Rain, often the ambiance around us brings Joy, Joy, Joy...the best philosophy of life=)