Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Past life...

Yesterday, I had a discussion with Michelle and Rain about the past life. We were wondering (Michelle and I) about what we were on the past life. Rain knows who she was on her past life. Are you also curious? You don't need to be curious anymore. Here is the link of the post that I have made once about "who you were on your past life". I know some of you are curious about this.
This is my result:
Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-Center around the year 1450. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.Do you remember now?

Click here to find out about the past life analysis.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't help laugh Boya Arsila, that you could have been a poison-maker! Why do I find that funny? Dark sense of humour I guess. Maybe you worked for me when I was that horrible warrior?

Mine kind of freaks me out a bit! It's somewhat true, kind of weird, but opposite to what I was told about the violence:
Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central Africa around the year 625. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

Anonymous said...

haha this was fun. Don't know if I am too happy with my results though.
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 1225. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

boya arsila said...

Ha Ha..it was a really fun thing to know about our past life=) I bet at the moment you read the result, there's a mixed feeling on you..you can laugh but at the same time freaks out a bit and then you try to imagine how you were on your past..I can imagined myself as a poison-maker and yes maybe I was the one to help you as the warrior Rain and taking out things from Michelle as chief garbage-man so I can make super poison! ha ha...

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! Hillarious!
Sorry Lady Bug, chief garbage man huh? :-D