Monday, June 8, 2009

Sharing is Happiness

Monday is here again. I'm writing this post while having a cup of warm vanilla latte. Just this morning I was just thinking about what kind of coffee to have this morning when I saw this small package of 'vanilla latte' on the corner of the cupboard. It's like finding a small but precious treasure ha ha...I now I might exaggerate this thing but I don't know why, this latte seems to lift up my mood. This warm cup of vanilla latte was able to bring my energy back after a tiring but really fun weekend I've spent.

Speaking about weekend, I went to the orphanage with a group of my friends doing some social activities about how to live a healthy life. Teaching them how to brush their teeth, how to do a proper bath, how to keep their rooms clean and so on. We had fun and so happy because they were happy. Sharing the happiness is the most wonderful feeling for me. It always feels g0od when you can see the kids with a big smile on their face. Here are some of the pictures of yesterday's activity.
With all the children form the orphanage...Hope to see the kids soon.
Showing the kids how to brush their teeth correctly. It was so funny because most of them liked the taste of the toothpaste which was strawberry. Some of them licked it like it was a candy ha ha...

This is me with my fave baby.
His name is Bobby, he's only 9 months old. I love him the first time I saw him.


Our friend (a doctor - General Practitioner), giving a fun class of how to build a healthy and clean life to the children.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that photo of you and Bobby is so CUTE! I want to squeeze your cheeks, lol! Boya, I must apologize for not being around your blog...it's really because of computer problems, I was unable to visit so many blogs over the last few days that I gave up in frustration. I'm glad to see that your page is allowing me in again! I know it's a blogger bug, but don't know how to fix it. Just wanted you to know that I'm always here, but maybe not able to visit!!! Heck, I couldn't even respond to the comments on my own blog until 4pm today!

PS: We are n'sync (ha ha)...I bought some French Vanilla coffee the other day, they were liquidating them...and this morning, I had some of that!!! Vanilla coffee buddies, lol!

boya arsila said...

He's the cutest Rain=)

It's okay darling...The problems with computer can make us really feel annoyed don't you think?
But for sure I know you're always there Rain..
Look at us..having the exact flavour of a coffee..isn't it cool?=)

Anonymous said...

What a great post Boya. Totally heart warming. I love when people do things like this, helping out people, especially children. You go girl! Makes me realize, I need to do more, things like this.

Great picture by the way.
:D

boya arsila said...

Thank you Michelle...It was such a happy moment=)