Friday, July 31, 2009

blue and pink

Oh My God...look at this place. I love it. I don't usually like to see something pink for a room decoraiton but this one completely blows my mind. I can say that pink is not bad at all if you can really combine it with other colors. And this house is the pioneer of it. Look at how nice black is combined with pink. Who would've thoght that pink can actually be friends with black. This is an apartment located in Paris with the architect named Anne Geistdoerfer. The apartment has open sunny spaces, furnished with fantasy, a library for many books completed with delightful green and pink accents. it's like living in one of those island of the fairies.


(source from besthomenews.com)

2 comments:

Laura Argelati said...

Lovely blog!
I will link you on my blog and I'd like to invite you to visite also my blog :D

Laura from Italy

boya arsila said...

Hi Laura,
Thank You=)