Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Peace of Mind

How about spending some quite time in one of these cottages? WANT! I love quite time, all I need is just a good companion (My boyfriend will be the perfect person), books, coffee and tea..Those are all that I need. The calming surrounding environment would certainly be able to sooth my mood and to freshen up all the things that have been running on my mind such as work stuffs, traffic jam, this and that thing. But when I look at these cottages below, my mind automatically shifted into some calming peace of mind. I believe that it's necessary to spend some quite time in a place like this. Not just good for your soul but also for your body. Don't you think so too?

Here's what Thomas Jefferson said about spending time in a cottage house. I am really agree on what he said...

I had rather be shut up in a very modest cottage with my books, my family and a few old friends, dining on simple bacon, and letting the world roll on as it liked, than to occupy the most splendid post, which any human power can give.
Thomas Jefferson
(image sources: urbangrace, apartmenttheraphy, flickr, flickr, shelterinteriordesign)