Monday, February 22, 2010

Be organized

I love to see things that are organized. I always keep my wardrobe and room neat. I arrange my books based on the type of books, I sort my CDs on an alphabetic order, I stack my clothes based on the colors and so on. Some people find it quite annoying when I can't stand seeing something that are out of place. My boyfriend even said that I have an OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). I don't feel offended because that's just the way I am. Sometimes we even laugh when I unconsciously rearrange things that are not mine, like in a restaurant or in a grocery store haha. So, here are some inspirations for those of you who want to be organized. The decor below are so great. I love it all. So neat, so organized, everything is in its place.

2 comments:

Rainbow said...

Well...I guess that's a good OCD. So comfortable looking at the photos, good to be organised. :)
I always wish to be organised but sometime just hard to find a way to keep things being well-organised, e.g. hard to put them into clear-cut classification ...

boya arsila said...

Yeah I guess it's a good one to be organized. Maybe the pictures can help you be more organized=)