Monday, May 17, 2010

Procrastination


Hi everyone, Monday's here again. A new day to start a brand new week =) Hope everyone is doing well and have been able to re-charge a new mood along the weekend. My weekend went really well, spent time with friends, family and boyfriend of course. I don't know why but last week it happen to be a 'procrastination' week for me.

As far as I know, I'm not the one who are procrastinating and I try my best not be one. Well, at least that's what I think. Although sometimes I tend to postpone something. I guess it's just a nature of a human being. Don't you think so? But it seems to me that more and more people tend to procrastinate. I know that it's not good to make it become our habit. If you're living fir the current time, I believe that procrastination is not good, it's like a snowball. It's little at first but in the end it can crash anything because it's been growing and become stronger (not in a good way of course). Just like a quote below, I am really agree on what it says about procrastination. It says:

Procrastination is the thief of time" [Edward Young The Complaint: Night Thoughts]
So, how do you know if you are a procrastinator or not? You might want to take this quiz. Just a short one, here are some questions of the quiz:
  1. You constantly feel guilty about the things you aren't getting done.
  2. Do deadlines stress you out?
  3. When it comes to buying birthday presents for people...
  4. What best describes your morning routine?
  5. You have a huge project due in a few weeks. When do you begin working on it?
Ready to find out about yourself? Click here to take the quiz.

(image sources from prettybitter, vi.sualize.us)

No comments: