Monday, November 29, 2010

Patios..

What is a patio? Patio derived from a Spanish word which means backyard or back garden and patio is commonly can be called veranda or balcony (source: wikipedia). I can really consider patio as a place for daily retreat. Found these beautiful patios on Sunset.com. While I am seeing the images below, I can imagine myself going back home from long day at work, making a cup of warm tea and tuning in into some relaxing swing jazzy tunes and just sit down relaxing at the patio. Oh, and the cute pug that I've always wanted=) What do you think? Sounds good, right?


(all images from sunset.com)

4 comments:

yvonne said...

hi, i super love the photos and pretty things you always feature in your tumblr site. i'm a follower :)

can i link you up in my blogspot as well?

boya arsila said...

Hi Yvonne...glad you like the postings =) and sure you can link me up too..Thank you..

story song said...

I think that this post is good. Posted a photo looks beautiful

boya arsila said...

Thank you..I really love those patios too ...