Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Universe and Forever...

Hi everyone..sorry I just got a chance to make new posting today...and it's already mid week, Wednesday. I had a busy weekend and a busy days to open a new week. So, here I am having an amazing time in front of my computer with a cup of coffee, which is still hot by the way =) By the way, I found the illustration below from 20x200.com, it's called The Universe and Forever.

When you have a problem, have you ever thought that your problem is just a small dust compare to the universe? I think it's good to think that we're not alone in this world facing the same problems. And if others can actually get over the problems, so can we. But I'm not gonna talk much about problems...life for me is too short to always have problems in it. I always keep in mind to stay away from trouble and also problems. Because I do realize that life is easier when we have no problems in it...So, every time you have problems...try to get over it as soon as possible. And if you think you have big problems..try to see it from a different point of view. Try to see it from the broader view that your problem compare to the universe is only a dust...that will surely fly and fade away...
(image via 20x200.com)

No comments: