Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just Be Fit..

I finally decided to make a second account of Tumblr. The first one I had since about 2 years ago is called Just Be Splendid (click here to go to the site) and the second one I just made yesterday is called Just Be Fit (click here to go to the site). The reason I made a second tumblr account is because I want to make some kind of an online archive, in which most of the postings are pictures and images. But this one is a bit specific in which the main theme of my new tumblr is around health, nutririon, halthy diet and fitness. Maybe some of you don't know that I've lost around 15 kg since about 4 years ago. Since then I always try to feed myself with information regarding health, nutrition, fitness and other similar things. So, that's why I decided to make one specific health online archive =) Here's a sample of what's inside of my new tumblr. The one I posted below was from a-fitspirational-blonde. Being healthy really is important...

No comments: